• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
bill

Very Wet Rear Passenger Footwell!

bill

My rear passenger side footwell is pissed wet through as is where the rear seats are ment to be, ( stripped out rear,but still got carpet up front at the minute ) where the f*** is it coming from? no doubt this is a common problem, had it on a previous gti, but not to this extent!

Is it an easy fix? and if so how?

cheers

Bill

Roman
My rear passenger side footwell is pissed wet through as is where the rear seats are ment to be, ( stripped out rear,but still got carpet up front at the minute ) where the f*** is it coming from? no doubt this is a common problem, had it on a previous gti, but not to this extent!

Is it an easy fix? and if so how?

cheers

Bill

check the side window seal first...

GLPoomobile

Please, please, please do a search. This sort of topic comes up literally every few weeks, and has done for years.

I think those of us who usually reply to explain all the areas to check are probably getting a bit tired of repeating the same info now.

No offense, and I hope you understand my point.

bill
check the side window seal first...

will do, cheers

bill
Please, please, please do a search. This sort of topic comes up literally every few weeks, and has done for years.

I think those of us who usually reply to explain all the areas to check are probably getting a bit tired of repeating the same info now.

No offense, and I hope you understand my point.

Will do mate, must admit i was being lazy, and was waiting for a phone call so thought i'd try the lazy way whilst i was waiting :blink: , i'll pull my finger out and search it :D

point taken and no offence, might have if you had called my a stupid lazy, good for nothing bastard or something ;)

Edited by bill

Sign in to follow this