• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
TaffyTim

Mi16 Alternator Adjustment

TaffyTim

OK ive never had such a mare trying to get a part. Im after the Bracket (570858) and the Screw(570330) that tightens the alternator on the mi16 unit.

Does anyone know where i can get one from.?

Gsf said that its a main dealer part and the main dealer said that they dont do them any more.

Ive put a wanted advert on here and had no joy and im slowly running out of ideas.

Will the same part number work if i contact the local citroen dealer?

Alternatively I can easily straighten the bracket but really need a new screw, where could i get such a beast of a screw that has the same thread?

nick

If its the giant screw that runs across the top, I'm sure they are they same as the 8v.

Nick

TaffyTim
If its the giant screw that runs across the top, I'm sure they are they same as the 8v.

Nick

no its the other giant screw, the one that runs down to the slider bracket.

TaffyTim

Nick

number 2 in the diagram below

zf57a30a.jpg

nick

Not 100% sure but I reckon that is just an M8 thread on that, have a look on Namrick.com or any local nut and bolt factors for a suitable length one.

Nick

p.s. Just had a look on Namrick... £1.04 for a 150mm (6") M8 bolt.

Edited by nick

Miles

I've got loads of the bolt's, But the Citroen use the same Part's store as Pug, Just the first letter in the part number gives you the differance

TaffyTim

Miles you are a legend, I'll pop on over some time in the next week.

I'll give you a buzz before to make sure you are in :)

Sign in to follow this