• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mojo1997

Anyone On Here Got A Vagcom Diagnostic's

mojo1997

Anyone on here got a VAGcom diagnostic's, the wife's new shape beetle constantly getting engine managment light on. I think it's going to be the lambda sensor.

Been to local garage who got different error codes each time with their diagnostic's. Been on a beetle forum who how can i say it :) ....are not as techinal as this forum, more interested in colour coding and flowers etc :angry: ....

I known VW charge £60 just to plug the car up, can anyone help......

chris1986

we've got it but you don't just need vag.com bosch kts or any decent diagnostic should tell you and give you actual values. mostly on vw's lambda codes generally mean MAF sensor not working properly

Tom Fenton

I've got the basic software and a lead, can do some things but not everything as its the trial shareware version. Should be able to read the fault codes to point you in the right direction.

mojo1997
I've got the basic software and a lead, can do some things but not everything as its the trial shareware version. Should be able to read the fault codes to point you in the right direction.

Cheers Tom, would you be up for having a look at it one night this week.......PM me if thats ok..

Tom Fenton

Yes can do. How about Wednesday?

Sign in to follow this