• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
c_r_thomson

Translation Of Servicebox Description

c_r_thomson

Looking to replace some bolts/nuts on the car. Can anyone here explain to me how to get the M size (M6. M8 bolt etc) from this description?

6923 96 Capscrew - 10x150-50

3622 30 Self locking nut 10x150-12,6-16

I doubt 150 is length in mm as it's the nut and bolt to hold on the ball joint from the lower sus arm to the hub.

Cheers, Craig

welshpug

10 X 150 - 50, means M10 with a 1.50 thread and 50mm Long.

the nut is similar, 10x150-12,6-16 translates to M10 1.50 thread 12.6mm deep 16mm head, self locking nut would mean a Nyloc in this case,

These particular bolts will also be grade 8.8 High tensile steel and zinc passivated, with a shank

Edited by welshpug

c_r_thomson

Once again Welshpug.... Thank you

Para

Can anyone could help to translate this screw:

0250 39

025039screwwithbaseog4.th.jpg

I need them and they don't have them anymore in stock

Edited by Para

welshpug

is that the bolt for the coilpack/plug cover on a 405 2.0 Mi16/306 S16/ 405 T16?

0250 39

SCREW WITH BASE

6X1,00-25

M6 x 1.0 - 25mm long

not listed as NFP, you should be able to place and order for the dealer to get them from the factory, if you have no luck you could just use some SS capscrews.

Edited by welshpug

Para

Thanks welshpug , I've placed an order for few different screws and this one is the only one which they don't have it. I will be there tomorrow to collect them so I will check what's the story.

Sign in to follow this