• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
adamc

Flash And Main Beams

adamc

With my pug if the lights are switched off when you use the flash it will flash as any more car would (as you expect) however when you try and use the flash once the lights are on it will lock on like a main beam would) is this the same with all 205's or has mine been bodged in the past.

Basically my question is, is there anyway to use the flash when the lights are on? Becuase at the moment is just puts main beams so you have to pull the indicator stalk again to turn them off.

Paintguy

Mine does exactly the same, and I'd guess they all do. Not a great idea though I must admit ;)

jackherer

Thats how they work, you get used to turning on and off quickly to flash but its annoying when you're used to another car.

adamc

ok its good to know its not my car being wierd. I guess its just one of those wierd things that some french guy thought was a good idea.

Cheers

GLPoomobile

But you can also pull the stalk back to about half way, before it clicks in to place, to make them flash. So once you are used to it you just pull back half way and release, rather than pull all the way, click on, and then pull all the way, click off.

Sign in to follow this