• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest jimbob205

None 205 Help

Guest jimbob205

Hi all

sorry if this is the wrong place but im in deaperate need of some advice

my partners c2 front seat recliner wont lock in any other position except for the furthest back it just moves freely and wont lock in a more upright driveable position. The passenger side will but this wont. It was working fine up until i decided to fully recline it and lie on it that its decided not to work!!! it works by a leaver on either side..

Any body with any ideas the missus is going too kill me !!

thanks in advance

jim

jackherer

Swap the two front seats over then don't admit you've been anywhere near it... B):lol:

Sorry, I don't have any useful suggestions, it sounds like typical french crap, I imagine a flimsy but critical piece of plastic has snapped unfortunately :(

sorr

I did the same, but got caught before I could fix it. B) All you have to do is move the seat back and forward across the full range of tilt roughly and it will catch, hopefully! I don't think it is a fault more a design feature as this has happen a few times now and the seat still works.

Edited by sorr

Sign in to follow this