• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rob Thomson

Citroen Zx Washer Bottle Removal?

Rob Thomson

Hello all,

Just spent an hour on the phone to my father who's been trying to remove the washer bottle from their ZX without any success. Sounds like he's removed the wheel-arch liner and moved everything out of the way, but can't make it detatch from the car. He's probably being rediculously gentle with it, but I wondered if anyone on here has any experience they might like to share?

Many thanks, Rob.

welshpug

remove the filler neck in the engine bay by unscrewing it, and IIRC there are 2 10mm nuts either side of the bottle.

VisaGTi16v

oh lol I cant remember the details enough to help sorry but I remember going to a scrap yard once to get a drivers wing off a zx and fck me that sodding water bottle, had no idea it was there and it took ages to get the wing off! Stupid french!

Alastairh
remove the filler neck in the engine bay by unscrewing it, and IIRC there are 2 10mm nuts either side of the bottle.

Thats about right from when i crow bar'd the f***er out to remove a valver last.

Rob Thomson

Thanks chaps.

Sign in to follow this