• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
All Praise The GTI

Lsd For Vts Gearbox

All Praise The GTI

as above is it just the same diff as any other be3 pug gearbox?

ive a friend runs his own motorsport prep company says he can get trade or try blag me a cheap one so was thinking see how much he can get a trans x for.

anyone got the part number and where do you buy them from? any ideas on pricing? and i have no idea on the angles???

if its easier ill just get a quaife.

its for my 205 gti-6 track car

thanks

Sandy

Xsara VTS? If so then yes, regular BE.

All Praise The GTI

yeah xsara vts 5 speed box. thanks sandy.

any ideas on where and which trans x to get? i know nothing about them!

Miles

Just give your mate the useage of your car, Tran X know there Diff's and will set it to what they think will suit you best, The box will need some slight mods for the Diff to fit but this takes 5 min's, I'd go for one of these any day over the Quaiffe

philfingers

you'd want 45/45 ramp angles and probably lightweight 25/30lbs settings for track work. Go for 60/30 ramps at your peril, they're for gravel and on tarmac it won't turn in unless your already sideways. My opinion of trying this setting on my road rally car anyway.

Only ever used a TranX but very happy with the two I've had. They do clunk tho! Not quiet. But very effective

Phil

Sign in to follow this