• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
eddie bullit

Wheel Refurbishment

eddie bullit

I'm after my 1.9 alloys refurbing and have been told that Pristine are decent..anyone had any dealings with them or any recommendations. I'm in Lancashire near Manchester.

Cheers Ed.

jord294
I'm after my 1.9 alloys refurbing and have been told that Pristine are decent..anyone had any dealings with them or any recommendations. I'm in Lancashire near Manchester.

Cheers Ed.

i'd highly recommend them. i've had 3 sets of wheels done now by them. the latest set i had done in white.

i can honestly say they are perfect. a set of 4 with centre caps should cost around the £200 mark

eddie bullit
i'd highly recommend them. i've had 3 sets of wheels done now by them. the latest set i had done in white.

i can honestly say they are perfect. a set of 4 with centre caps should cost around the £200 mark

thanks mate think thats made my mind up for me :blush:

bill

are they mobile? or do they collect?

jord294

near me (approx 10 miles), there's a place called 'tyresave'. i take the wheels there. they will remove tyres if fitted, f.o.c, and send the wheels away.

i've had a set of wheels back in as little a 4 days. ;)

andrewhewitt

i have used lab tab in birmingham for at least 10 sets of wheels never failed to impress me. can do them in a day in any colour, finish caps included

Sign in to follow this