• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Masekwm

Has Anyone Bought Bulbs To Light Speedo, Etc Lately?

Masekwm

I've just called Peugeot to check stock on these as old posts led me to believe that they were cheap and sold in bags. Off the top of my head I think there are maybe 16? Needed to light the dashboard.

Peugeot say they are now only sold as singles? At £3.38 each, or I calculate £54.14 for the whole of the speedo, fuel, etc.

Is this right? Ebay sellers are selling them for £8.50 for 10.

Anthony

Complete 205 GTi instrument clocks go for a tenner or less usually and generally have a full compliment of bulbs in them, so surely that's the best source of bulbs to replace the odd one or two blown ones (and have a free spare set of clocks too)?

felix2566

I bought some from my local motor factors for about 20p each, dont bother go to Pug for such parts, they will just bend you over the desk!

Simes
I bought some from my local motor factors for about 20p each, dont bother go to Pug for such parts, they will just bend you over the desk!

Halfrauds sell them too - pretty generic.

Sandy

Just looked them up, the 1.2w bulb is part 6216C6 (71p inc VAT) and 3w bulb is 6216C5 (62p). The bulb holders are separate items, part number 611218 (£2.16 inc VAT)

I got several from Peugeot a couple of months ago - about 60 odd pence each.

Ryan

They're still 60p (+vat) according to the servicebox site.

Sign in to follow this