• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
lotus205

Changing My Twin 45 To Bike Carbs

lotus205

hi guys,

Iv got a set of twin 45's on my 8v 1.9, but on my kit car I have a set of kawasaki zx600r carbs which are soooooo much easier to tune, keep balanced etc etc etc....

now obviously I know about fuel pressure and the take off for the servo but Im not sure which carbs to go for, it seams every one in the world says go for R1's but to be honest there too much for the kit car so Im figuring the same is true for the 205 and getting hold of them since the bike carb band wagon has rolled into town is tricky and expensive!

....soooo has anyone had experiance with the 600cc bike carbs? Im thinking along the lines of the ZX6R etc. if so what jet size have you used?

as for the manifolds I cant recomend these guys high enough!!!.... www.knnmanifolds.co.uk they sorted my kit cars out and for cleaning, spacing, rejetting and a manifold it was about 150 quid!!!! and there work is first class!

cheers muchly!!

P.s. anyone want to buy a set of twin 45's with manifold!! :D

luggy
P.s. anyone want to buy a set of twin 45's with manifold!! :)

Yes please! How much? :D

Sign in to follow this