• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Dave87

Gauges Don't Work

Dave87

help needed people i've just put a xu9ja with 45s into what was a 1.1i 205 mardi. i've put the gti clocks in and wired in the gti loom of the the clocks into the mardi fuse box but i've only got the feul gauge and the speedo to work.

When i put the ignition on i only get the hand brake, battery hazards indicators side dipped and full beam lights to show.

plus does the green wire of the coil go to the rev counter wire 112??

Any ideas....

Dave

inferno

sounds like a bad earth, or sometimes a blown ignition fuse...

Dave87

the engine runs and i'm driving it. where would i look for the earth i was wundering if i needed to use a gti fuse box with its relays or if i could just put the gti relays into my mardi fuse book.

inferno

does your car have the loom with the brown multiplugs under the dash and above the gearbox like a gti? sounds like your missing all the sensers... you may need part of the gti loom from the clocks.

sorry when i said a bad earth i thought all the lights came on together

Dave87

under the dash to the right of the heater i've got two brown conectors one large one small the large is conected i'll have to look around the fuse box for brown conectors.

Sign in to follow this