• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest cheesy-peas

Mi16 Engines

Guest cheesy-peas

Hiya everyone im thinking about building a fast road engine (1.9 alloy block) where would be the best place to get a bare engine from. Are there any companies out there that sell them,as my local scrappies laughed at me when i asked them and i dont really trust ebay that much. Thanks in advance. :blush:

Baz

Perhaps someone on here may be able to help, otherwise i'm afraid it's scrappy's or ebay!

M_R_205
Hiya everyone im thinking about building a fast road engine (1.9 alloy block) where would be the best place to get a bare engine from. Are there any companies out there that sell them,as my local scrappies laughed at me when i asked them and i dont really trust ebay that much. Thanks in advance. :ph34r:

i got a full engine off ebay for 280 quid and it was ok, got it rebuilt out of course new clutch etc but everything else was ok, it all depends on the guy you buy it off, and enthusiast or an idiot!

Guest badboyracer3500
Perhaps someone on here may be able to help, otherwise i'm afraid it's scrappy's or ebay!

Baz, any chance of replying to your PMs?? you've had my money since start of mth, now how about sending parts or letting me meet you and help you remove them???

Gavin.

Sign in to follow this