• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Tomolad20

T16 evo 2

Tomolad20

Does anyone have detailed engineering drawings of chassis frame dimensions for t16 evo 2 please any help would be gratefully appreciated. I accept its a question that's been asked before so please bare with me! Thanks guys

X-mo

Don't know if it is what you looking for but I saved the homologation papers and some other details about the T16 from Peugeot which provide some measurement details about all the car's parts.

Unfortunately some of the files are too big to attache them to a post....so the homologation paper can be downloaded HERE

Here is what fit's the 10MB

Peugeot 205 T16 - Technische Zeichnungen_1.pdf

Peugeot 205 T16 - Technische Zeichnungen_2.pdf

Peugeot 205 T16 - Teileliste.pdf

Peugeot 205 T16 - Bremsen, Vorder und Hinterachse.pdf

Edited by X-mo

Henry Yorke
On 9/19/2024 at 8:21 AM, X-mo said:

Don't know if it is what you looking for but I saved the homologation papers and some other details about the T16 from Peugeot which provide some measurement details about all the car's parts.

Unfortunately some of the files are too big to attache them to a post....so the homologation paper can be downloaded HERE

Here is what fit's the 10MB

Peugeot 205 T16 - Technische Zeichnungen_1.pdf

Peugeot 205 T16 - Technische Zeichnungen_2.pdf

Peugeot 205 T16 - Teileliste.pdf

Peugeot 205 T16 - Bremsen, Vorder und Hinterachse.pdf

Those are documents I scanned in years ago for the Peugeot Sport Club!!!

X-mo

Lol :D
Found their way back then

The homologation papers of the T16 came in very handy for the official registration (german TÜV) of my upgarded TCT swap

SRDT
11 hours ago, X-mo said:

The homologation papers of the T16 came in very handy for the official registration (german TÜV) of my upgarded TCT swap

Did you "forget" to tell them that the 200 hp engine is a bit further back and the shell not exactly the same? Or maybe they didn't ask. :lol:

Speaking of TÜV and Turbo 16 do you know anything about the grids on the rear air intakes that some Série 200 have?

PEUGEOT-2.jpeg&w=1440&q=75

205_T16-9.jpg

800px-1985_Peugeot_205_Turbo_16,_front_l

X-mo
On 9/26/2024 at 9:57 PM, SRDT said:

Did you "forget" to tell them that the 200 hp engine is a bit further back and the shell not exactly the same? Or maybe they didn't ask. :lol:

Haha...I really don't know what you mean by that ;):ph34r:  Although these are just "small differences" someone can easily forget about, we in fact discussed all of this beforehand.

Thankfully my inspection engineer works with a good portion of common sense and just wanted a documented high powered factory Peugeot 205 as comparison for the registration. This way I didn't have to go through the struggle of proving the car's body stability...glad Peugeot did a small batch of Turbo 16 cars with an upgraded 300 hp as the 200 hp wouldn't be of any use for me :rolleyes:

On 9/26/2024 at 9:57 PM, SRDT said:

Speaking of TÜV and Turbo 16 do you know anything about the grids on the rear air intakes that some Série 200 have? 

Sorry, unfortunately I don't know enough about the T16 to be of any use here :(