• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Skip

Rear valance

Skip

Hi guys and gals. Hope this is the right place to post this and I apologies if it’s been asked before but to save me strolling through thousands of search matches and countless pop up adds my question is as follows. 
I have a GTI and want to replace the REAR valance. Searching through eBay I can find a number of them, some say GTi some say standard. Is there actually a difference between the GTi and standard ones? I know the bumper is but what about the valance? Thanks for reading. 

Skip
8 minutes ago, Skip said:

Hi guys and gals. Hope this is the right place to post this and I apologies if it’s been asked before but to save me strolling through thousands of search matches and countless pop up adds my question is as follows. 
I have a GTI and want to replace the REAR valance. Searching through eBay I can find a number of them, some say GTi some say standard. Is there actually a difference between the GTi and standard ones? I know the bumper is but what about the valance? Thanks for reading. 

Ok I’ve notice there’s a cosmetic difference and possibly the gti one is made of a different material. 
all good thanks again 

welshpug

It's not the material, the outer sections on a gti are deeper than a base model.