• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Chip1

Interior Trim Clips

Chip1

Hi all

Recently acquired a 1.9 with most of the interior stripped. I've sourced most of the bits, now for the small matter off fixing them back on!

The roof lining I think I know, held up by the grab handles , sun visors and rear blanking plates. iOS there also a strip between the rear boot seal that attaches to the lining?

Also the a-pillar trims seem to just slide on, however I've nothing present in the pillars themselves bar a few broken bits. Are the clips still available ?

Any advice most welcome thanks!

Pugleyrich

Hi Paul - I think you got some of those bits from me?

Yes, there is a bit that goes between the rear boot seal and headlining. I believe you can still get many of the clips from dealers. If not, there are people who will have spare on here. I expect Craig (Farmer) will have some for sale.

Chip1

Hi Rich!

Yes it's me, ok thanks for the info. Good that dealers may have them still. Or if any for sale on here, even better..

Simmo

Paul, It's possible I still have a lot of the original clippy bits still in the remaining panels of mine you can have. Can always FB me pics of what you need...

Chip1

Ok Paul cheers mate!