• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

jack-pug

Avo Or Bilstein

allanallen

I'm currently talking to rtec about some proflex rears for my proton, see how they compare to the uk prices.....

Edited by allanallen

And

Well after asking proflex or reiger on my Facebook last night I seem to have payed for for a rear set of reigers from mr baker that were off the green machine, he wanted a good price and ok the postage back a bit but still good the Crome on the body's are peeling and so maybe do with been powder coated but they were rebuilt and only used once since then he took them down under with him but a lack of good cars to build and time with the down under life they haven't seen light since, should have them in a week or two

allanallen

I only have a email but the main website seems to have lost all the diversions to the country dealer, could find the rest out tho. Andy was selling them @£700 each I think it was and to his spec as he helped delivelop them but there is only one spec any way, don't think Matt is interested in 205s tho all the 205s Andy ran have vanished.

info@reigersuspension.co.uk

Email address no longer works either, just realised my email has been returned 'undelivered'

And

It worked for me Allan he came back to me in a few days I now have his land line and moblie numbers tho but the current price was £1408 including vat and then 2% off for full payment at time of order. Proflex also come back to me with £595 per damper plus vat, I can forward you the best mails with contacts if you like,

allanallen

I'm after proton satria/early evo dampers rather than 205 ones ;)

Thanks though! If you can let me have any contact info you have for Zoltan I'd very much appreciate it.

Cheers

Edited by allanallen

jack-pug

It worked for me Allan he came back to me in a few days I now have his land line and moblie numbers tho but the current price was £1408 including vat and then 2% off for full payment at time of order. Proflex also come back to me with £595 per damper plus vat, I can forward you the best mails with contacts if you like,

If you could PM me over the contact details you have that would be great

allanallen

Zoltan (reiger) and r-tek got back to me with prices, reiger are way out of my price range but r-tek are extremely cheap for proflex! :)