• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jack-pug

Stub Axle Info

jack-pug

could anybody clarify if this is a 309 GTI stub axle or not, brought a replacement 309 gti one but its longer, not sure which one is correct.

post-23855-0-12573200-1458755741_thumb.jpg

jimmi

A 1900 205 GTI is same as 309 GTI stub pin /axle - approx 132mm long overall. The m22 thread on the end is 22.5mm long. From the end to the shoulder of the plain shank is 127mm long.
Bearing spacer is around 13mm long. Pins are 25mm diameter. Pins for models with drum brakes are shorter.

And

Mite be wrong but that looks like the longer 306 one

Biggles

Can anyone point me to someone who makes these please ? I'm looking for someone to make me some of the corresponding pins for my Visa - they're similar to the 205 ones but in true PSA fashion, not identical (as that would be too easy). I figured someone who makes 205 ones would be a good place to start.

Thanks.

welshpug

bridgecraft engineering can make you some, they do oversized for the camber altered trailing arms they do.

Biggles

Cheers for that. Will drop them a line.

jord294

Can anyone point me to someone who makes these please ? I'm looking for someone to make me some of the corresponding pins for my Visa - they're similar to the 205 ones but in true PSA fashion, not identical (as that would be too easy). I figured someone who makes 205 ones would be a good place to start.

Thanks.

Stew Baker @ BakerBM

Biggles

Thanks !

Tom Fenton

Bridgecraft is the place.