• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Juttie205

Grey Leather Seat Leather

Juttie205

Does anyone know or has had seats retrimmed in the grey leather that is same colour as standard only ask as I've checked my rear seats which are mint and would be a shame to retrim them so would like to getvfronts done if i could get a perfect match so just after advice or recommendations thanks.

scbond

Not had it done but It's something I'm planning to do, firstly with the steering wheel. Don't have an answer but more of a suggestion...what I was planning on doing was providing a sample of the leather to a supplier so that they can match it. Would've thought most suppliers would have no problem matching colour, type and thickness.

mrfirepro

When mine were trimmed the colour was not an issue as there were lots of matches, it was a challenge getting the texture right, in the end I compromised as was having them all done. I am sure it's the same with most trimmers, mine had around 100 books full of samples.