• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
TAG

Has Anybody Tried These Springs?

TAG

Hi there everyone. I currently have PLR gravel +1inch springs fitted to my car. I'm happy with the poundage of the springs, but the car is just sitting way too high at the front, and the handling is a bit funky because of it.

I've found these springs listed on eBay, and was wondering if anybody had tried them?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181014142781?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Ideally, I'd like to have the car at about standard ride height. The seller also lists a 180lb spring that is 10 inches free length. Has anybody used these, or care to have a guess with how they would sit?

Thanks,

Tom

allanallen

I imagine they'll be standard ride height or slightly raised, pretty much exactly what you've got. I'd drop them a message.

Plr 180lb sit around standard ride height I believe, maybe slightly lower.

TAG

Hi Allan, I tried yesterday to message them through eBay, but it said because they sell such high quantities, that contacting them isn't possible. Never had that before!

I've managed to find their website though, and have sent them an email.

welshpug

thats weird, theyre 8 miles from Skip Brown.

are you looking for a spring that'll still be suitable down the lanes? not quite aslow as dan's car?

TAG

That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!