• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jackmorris

Fitting Driving Lights

jackmorris

Hi there people, i'm looking to fit a GTI front valance to my base model XE, now as i understand fitting it to my base model bumper is simple enough but I would like to fit the driving lights also.

Question is how do i go about wiring them in? Is there already a way to plug them straight in? there are a couple of plugs around the headlights that aren't connected which makes me think they may fit straight on but i haven't checked any wiring diagrams yet. If not would it be difficult to wire them in?

To be honest for the first time ever these are really just a form over function modification, as i just love the look (especially with yellow lamps)

Thanks.

welshpug

look for some two pin yellow plugs, if they are present then its a straight plug in job, you might need to add a relay to an empty plug if the wiring is there.

jackmorris

Brill thanks for the speedy reply, will look in the morning to see if i can find plugs, Don't know the first thing about electrical systems!

scbond

FYI, if they are there then they'll be behind the headlights.