• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
gizzmo

Original Stereo Multi Plug

gizzmo

Going to replace my stereo with the original not had a look yet but guarantee the plug has been cut away does any one know if it's still avaliable cheers

lightflow

The red plug for the car loom is yes. The radio end, no.

mrfirepro

for the radio end get an ISO to PUG adapter and cut the plug off and solder the wires.

surprisingly...I've got some photos if you need them let me know and I'll post them

Edited by mrfirepro

gizzmo

The red plug for the car loom is yes. The radio end, no.

I have the radio end intact so it will be the car loom end I need like I said haven,t taken the stereo out yet but just getting ready incase the loom end has been cut away thanks for the reply and will the iso adapter be okay? As I thought this would have the same plug as the stereo

lightflow

Well if the car loom end has been cut away (but your radio original red plug is intact) then all you need do is buy the red plug (and pins) from a Peugeot parts dept. You will not need an iso adaptor. Paul (mrfirepro) was suggesting that in case you had no plug on the radio end.

Here are the part numbers to order

Car Loom Red Plug Part No. 654265

Harness Clips (female crimp pin connectors) 654266 and 654267

You will need a crimping tool (something like a Laser 3777) for the harness clips and a bit of patience with them.

Good luck.

gizzmo

Well if the car loom end has been cut away (but your radio original red plug is intact) then all you need do is buy the red plug (and pins) from a Peugeot parts dept. You will not need an iso adaptor. Paul (mrfirepro) was suggesting that in case you had no plug on the radio end.

Here are the part numbers to order

Car Loom Red Plug Part No. 654265

Harness Clips (female crimp pin connectors) 654266 and 654267

You will need a crimping tool (something like a Laser 3777) for the harness clips and a bit of patience with them.

Good luck.

thanks for the reply best get on with it

gizzmo

Right then run into a bit of a problem think I should be able to over come it but any advice may be help full

Rome the stereo and as I suspected the multi plug has been cut away but I think that their is a Renault clip adapter on ebay which contains the female end for the loom, the problem I have found is that when following the the colour codes on the car loom all correct except front left speaker and front right speakers, the positive should be thin blue and thin yellow I have two thin blues no yellow should say it's a er late phase 2 any one got any ideas why?