• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
DanRM

Front Panel Replacement

DanRM

I'm in the process of removing the front panel and inner wings on my 205, I've been looking around for the replacement front panel. I'm currently waiting for ecp's Easter sale to buy a few parts and will most likely get the panel from there too. Which panel do people tend to go for? As two are listed, one at £69 without the crossmember and one for £48 including. I'm looking to replace the whole front but reuse my original slam panel. Or are there any other recommended suppliers?

Cheers

welshpug

I think my friend Anton just used his local motorfactor.

dobboy

Hadrian panels do them too

tonyb

I fitted the full panel on mine last year bought from ecp, fitted really well, 9/10. Reason i wont give 10/10 is i had to rethread the holes that the outer wings fasten to but fitment wise there spot on.

Slo

Same here but also had to rethread the earth points too, they're done in some weird thread size originally

Here's a bit of a heads up what to expect.

This was the £48 full panel but we binned the slam panel as it was as thin as a tin o beans

Edited by Slo

miamigtimark

I used a full ecp one on mine last year. As already mentioned a good fit other than at the tops of the wings and use your original slam panel.

DanRM

Cheers guys ill order one up soon then, mainly wanted to know if they fit well, I don't mind a little adjustment.

DanRM

Cheers guys ill order one up soon then, mainly wanted to know if they fit well, I don't mind a little adjustment.