• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Karl

Floor Mats

Karl

hi there everyone I remember coming across a thread and member that makes floor mats specific to the 205 gti almost identical to the oe part but I cannot seem to find them can anyone point me and anyone else wanting some in the right direction?? cheers guys

Karl

that's it mate exactly the one thankyou very much I hope there still doing them as it was a while ago :)

sp_en_ny

Yes it is ambassador and yes they're still making them.

• Like 1

johnnyboy666

Word of warning, if you get ones with red edge trim it fades pretty badly. I also find that the reinforced patch under the drivers feet is in an extremely annoying place, and easy to get hooked under your heel when clutching

stufarri

I did some 309 including boot mat and Goowdood badge with them recently.

The discount will still apply too.

Weser

I have to say the red has faded pretty badly on my cti mats. This is in 2 years and in those 2 years the car has only done about 300miles and has been stored in a completely dark barn the rest on the time out of the light. To be honest for the price I am a bit disappointed.

johnnyboy666

likewise, mine cant be more than 18 months old, but my car is parked outside 24/7. Shame for an otherwise pretty good product

Karl

is there options on the trim colour? thanks for word of warnng guys but as far as im aware this is possibly the only place that sell decen ones that are identical to the oe part so if I can am going to get black trim aswell and bite the bullet :unsure:

Alan77

I went for anthracite colour and black edges, they look fine. You can specify what you want when you contact them...