• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
driversdomainuk

Seat Refurb Company

driversdomainuk

Hi

I have tried doing so many searches online and can't find them - think they need to fire their SEO company!!

I am trying to find that company who do 205 interior refurbs - their website has a number of different package options..

Anyone has the business name?

I have decided my phase 1.5 seats look dirty and tired and so am planning on ripping them out and (wanting to keep it original) am wanting to get a full genuine 205 leather interior, then get these chaps to refurb the seats - restore the leather if needed, sort the bolsters and probably re stuff in the foam...

Cheers

Rob

Hheppy

Hi,

I did come across a company when I searched online, they would take in your old seats and send back nice refurbed ones, can't find the company now when I google though!

from memory it was based in the South West, Devon or Cornwall springs to mind, dunno if that helps at all

I would like to get some of the red check material for my seats as this is wearing a bit thin in places so I have looked at the info on the links above, thanks for that ;-)

dobboy

I've got the name and number of a guy who has done lots and lots of 205's, and the ones i've seen have been very good.

I'm waiting to get my final quote and get mine off to him.

Remind me in a week or so and I'll give you his contact details when mines are on there way, as i don't want to miss my spot in the que! as he is a busy guy.

lightflow

205 nuts used to have a link to a seat refurb company. That doesn't seem to be live now. I think from memory it was in the west country, but here is the page that used to link to it...

http://www.205nuts.co.uk/#!custom/c1uil

Other than that then it is over to Dave Hickman and this thread http://forum.205gtid...howtopic=157532 enjoy :)

I think there may be some improvements in the pipeline.... but I don't know to what extent...

• Like 2

GLPoomobile

I think there may be some improvements in the pipeline.... but I don't know to what extent...

You must like to live dangerously :D The wrath, it cometh.....

• Like 4

Tom Fenton

It's not rocket science though?

• Like 3

stufarri

Aldridge Trimming in the Midlands seem to be held in high regard in the classic car world.

mrfirepro

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

GLPoomobile

I think you may have caused something (or at least finished it)...... :ph34r:

Nothing to do with me

Edp

Laters then Dave...

Edited by Edp