• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Nathanlee

Ovalled Hubs

Nathanlee

Having nearly finished putting the car back together, I discovered last night that the ball joint pin on the wishbone isn't being held in by the pinch bolt. I seem to have worn out hubs. The rose joint bolt from the old wishbones was smallered than the hole (they left the pinch bolt in, so it had to be), and I reckon it's been sliding about.

The problem now is I can't find any hubs, anywhere. Is there a supplier of reconditioned hubs, bearings already in place?

Thanks,

kyepan

No you would have to send yours to bridgecraft engineering

allanallen

As mentioned we can repair ovaled BBJ holes as long as they're not too far gone. Price is £40 plus postage. Post a pic up if you like.

Nathanlee

As mentioned we can repair ovaled BBJ holes as long as they're not too far gone. Price is £40 plus postage. Post a pic up if you like.

You are the best man in the world, ever!

I suspect they may be too far gone, but I'll get a pic when I'm next home. I can't find anything online, anywhere. How's best to contact you?

rallyeash

Can vouch for there service and workmanship!

allanallen

You are the best man in the world, ever!

I suspect they may be too far gone, but I'll get a pic when I'm next home. I can't find anything online, anywhere. How's best to contact you?

Haha, steady on! Pm me on here buddy, I'm sharpish on replying or I can send you a contact no.

Can vouch for there service and workmanship!

Cheers ash :)

jimbob

1.6 or 1.9 as I have some 1.6 items is let go for £10