• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
iwallers

Track Rod End

iwallers

Hi,

Advice and guidance on track rod end, I need to replace one on my 1.9, but on e bay theres loads of different makes and prices

Thanks

Tom Fenton

All the same for a 205. Buy whatever you deem to be the best value for money (this is not necessarily the cheapest). However they are so cheap even if it only does a couple of years it isn't a big problem just to fit another. You will need to get tracking checked afterwards.

Anthony

It's the same part as found on 306's and Xsara's.

Buy cheap, buy twice is my thoughts on most suspension and steering parts, and thus unbranded eBay rubbish I tend to avoid.

Lemfroder (sp?) from Euro Car Parts / CarParts4Less is what I'd recommend and seem to last well. I've got them on my 306 and they've done something like 60k miles now and are still in good nick.

SkyQuake

If you go with Lemforder ones, paint them after you've stuck them on. Mine have rusted like hell in no time at all!

chipstick

Mister Auto are well priced for these. They do TRW ones for £8.16 each delivered.

farmer

Motaquip ones were excellent for me, about £5 each as well.