• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
DC2T

4007 Hubs?

DC2T

Quick question, do these fit the 205 or is it a totally different set up? I was just checking the peugeot pcd and noticed that the 4007 are a 5x114 with a wider offset

Edited by DC2T

welshpug

its a Mitsubishi Outlander with a pug engine and a pug badge.

its a 2 bolt type hub not a clamp.

DC2T

Pardon my ignorance, but would i be able to use the the actual hub face and fit it to the 205 hub carrier? My terminoligy is appalling sorry haha

welshpug

why would you want oversized japcrap wheels on a 205? :P

depends on the dimensions of the bearing and also the CV joint spline pattern, specifically on that I have no idea.

Edited by welshpug

DC2T

Theyd only be 15's lol. As im swapping out parts from my dc2 for the turbo build im doing ive got alot of surplus parts to use really, the engines going in, along with red recaros and dash. My plan was to use the wheels too and paint the lot in honda chapionship white. I noticed the offset was 37 -45 i think so may let me run the wheels without spacers to be flush with the dimma arches.

im not dead set on it but thats kinda what i have in my mind. Also i considered machining down the hubs to fit the gti carriers that way id have honda/honda splines and could use the standard shafts (cut down perhaps)

I know nowt about suspension though lol so stuff i wana do may just not be possible lol