• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Roon

Rear Beam Mount Options

Roon

Afternoon everyone,

I do apologise if this has been covered but ive searched gone through various build thread but cant really find a answer.

Need to buy the entire mounting kit bushes etc for my rear beam, car is becoming sole track and fast road so i want it nice and solid. Comfort is no issue at all.

Am i right in thinking group A is superior over N, and in my direction what i want to be going for. And where is the best place to buy the complete rear set up from baker bm? or the kit from AB motorsport on ebay? But the two kits do look different ...

Also what about bumpstops whats best to go for? As they have also seen better days.

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Rather buy once and get it right :)

jackherer

The BakerBM group A kit fits more easily due to the offset studs, the 'traditional' group A mounts are a long bolt and a spacer so you have to gently bend the rear beam mounts to fit them.