• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Projectuno

Mud Flaps - Pricing

welshpug

Rears were still rubber till they stopped making them, only fronts were a soft plastic.

At least the plastic one gave way instead of bending back against the tyre then ripping the rear lower valence off...

GLPoomobile

But who wants rear flaps? There should only ever be one one pair of flaps, and they should be at the front, wher God intended.

farmer

Keith Lemon may disagree with that statement.

allye

I would say £150-200 quid for a green gearknob on ebay? However this summer I did buy a green insert on here from Allye for 12 quid I think it was :D So the market is quite variable :P

Because I'm not a tight fisted money grabbing ebay wanker!

If you're in to old peugeots for the money you're in it for the wrong reason.

Many people on here have given me great deals over tw years and I liked to return that when I can.

• Like 1

Slo

Because I'm not a tight fisted money grabbing ebay wanker!

If you're in to old peugeots for the money you're in it for the wrong reason.

Come on 205nuts own up who are are you on here?

Biggest one on ebay

• Like 1

farmer

If some people on here showed let's just say show some more "ambition" on pricing maybe he wouldn't have any of the parts.

Slo

Ive had 3 bad experiences with that bumhole, once he sent me a broken part, another time he messaged me after id paid for an item saying he'd noticed some damage and tried to pass off a picture of a completely different part as the one i'd paid for and another time i asked him a question about something that didnt look right and again sent me pictures of something that was plainly obvious it was a different part and also had the cheek to up the price. Never again. :angry:

speno

I've made quite a bit of money from selling parts but also I have given a lot of stuff away for nothing to help people , last of which was a Mi16 engine (working)

Most of the money I made has gone back into my cars

• Like 1

farmer

I've made quite a bit of money from selling parts but also I have given a lot of stuff away for nothing to help people , last of which was a Mi16 engine (working)

Most of the money I made has gone back into my cars

Snap !

Some of the stuff I have obtained has been re produced on this very forum recently with more to come.

The EBay selling for me makes this affordable.

• Like 1

Slo

Half my car came from speno probably the best guy i have ever dealt with to date