• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kernowjoe

Drop Link Sizes

kernowjoe

went to fit my new set of drop links over the weekend and it seems the bolts don't fit through the bracket on the suspension strut, have I just been sold the wrong part or are there different sorts?

basically unsure whether to just drill the wholes bigger and bolt them on or sell these on and get some new ones?

jackherer

You've been sold the wrong links, this happens every so often, I got some a few years ago like yours, there must be an error in a database somewhere.

welshpug

as above, you've been sold 106 items, take them back and ensure you get M10 threads both ends not M12.

Anthony

As above, you've been supplied the wrong part.

I believe that the ones with the M12 thread are 106 droplinks, whereas 205/309 GTi items should have M10 threads.

kernowjoe

cool thanks guys, think it was too long ago to return them now, as taken me a while to get round to fitting them, atleast I know what they are though so I can sell them on if I can't get my money back.

cheers

farmer

Motaquip do a good droplink if you are looking for some again !