• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
andy1966

Fog Light Covers And Exterior Styling

andy1966

hi guys

after reading a few of your topics it seems that fog light covers are hard to get hold of.

i work for a guy who runs a performance motor store and i do all the fitting of body styling parts for him so i have acces to all the materials for moulding things im thinking about designing some fog light covers/vents for the 205.

im also thinking about making aftermarket front and rear valances for the 205 and maybe the wider arches for you guys with the track cars. let me know what you think guys.

cheers

Daviewonder

Headlamp protectors are the way to go ;)

• Like 1

pugdamo

Driving lamp surrounds would be good,im not fussed whether there made from metal or plastic as long as there not a rotted out mess like i have on mine.

farmer

There's a list of plastic items that are NLA I would suggest.

cRaig

Driving lamp surrounds would be good,im not fussed whether there made from metal or plastic as long as there not a rotted out mess like i have on mine.

I'm on the case with plastic driving ligt surrounds :)

• Like 2

Slo

Gear knobs would be a good idea specially since we wouldn't have to keep reading those "i'm selling a gearknob for a fortune threads"

farmer

I have loads of NLA parts that are expensive now willing to send them to people like Craig and Tom for remakes.

A

• Like 1

farmer

Well any suggestions for part numbers etc and am willing to search and try and obtain.

Robbiedundy

I'd be interested in the fog light covers/vents, would they be like the rallye fog blanks?