• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
johniban

Engine Bay Coolant Pipe

johniban

Has anyone got a picture of the long tube type coolant pipe, the metal one that goe son the offside chassis leg, ive removed my old one and misplaced it, ive now bought a new one but cant seem to get it to line up with what i think is the holes for it on the chassis leg.

welshpug

PICT0092.jpg

not a great pic, but you can see the rear most captive thread is for the wheelarch liner only, the next one for the metal pipe, and the furthest forward fixes both.

welshpug

PICT0038.jpg

johniban

Ah ok I see, I bought a pipe from eBay a new one with Peugeot part number on the bag but the tags on the pipe are straight not angled like you pic

welshpug

top one is the rusty as hell item that was on my car about 8 years ago, bottom one from memory is an original pug one (hence the yellow zinc finish) that I fitted on a 1.6 I Mi16's about 6 years ago.

I wouldn't be so sure its a proper pug part if the brackets doesn't have the correct bends, as the wheelarch guard wont fit properly nor will the hoses line up without rubbing the front part of the chassis leg.

johniban

thank you for the reply, i will investigate maybe its me being silly