• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
rapide

Grey Or Black Dash?

rapide

Hi all, I've just bought another 205 after a few years without one. I've got a few odd jobs to get it back to it's original glory, including tracking down some new dash board parts as a previous owner has painted some panels black.

Quick question, it's a 1991 H reg, I thought phase 2, but the interior is quite grey, is this faded black plastic or a phase 1.5 car with grey interior? I've owned a phase 1.5 and a phase 2 but a few years have past and I've forgotten how black the black interior was!!inter.jpg​

GLPoomobile

That's a ph1.5 grey.

Tom Fenton

It is right on the changeover, my 91 H is ph 2 black, but from that picture Poo is right yours is grey.

welshpug

I'd say its probably a 90 car rather than 91.

rapide

Thanks for the replies. It was registered in January 1991 so I agree it probably was manufactured in 1990. New grey parts have arrived and match perfectly. Great to be back in a 205- I've owned all sorts since selling my last one including a Westfield and a superbike but there is always a space in my garage for these old tin cans!