• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
CaptainP

Car Pulling To The Left - Gradually Getting Worse.

CaptainP

Hi all,

The CTI is pulling over to the left, not horrifically but it's definitely getting worse. I noticed it a couple of months ago whilst still running the old Eagle F1's so I had the tracking adjusted when I had the new UniRoyal Rainsports fitted, and it was a little out. To me it didn't make any difference to the drive, if anything it felt a little worse. Looking underneath everything looks ok, I fitted new new wishbones 18 months ago and new track roads a few months before that. I haven't tried swapping the wheels over yet as I've experienced that before on my 205. Any suggestions before I just carry on driving it and hope the MOT tester finds something during testing in a couple of months?

Thanks

Steve

j_turnell

Did the garage check for play in anything before doing the alignment? Did you do the wishbone bolts up with the car on compression as otherwise it pre-loads the bush which can lead to premature failure?