• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Krish

Dimma 205 Kit

kuuner

The fact that several photos can be used for different cars gives little confidence. The blue is an original Dimma. The white has a Kustomorphose Turbo16 kit, (with a frontspoiler of Dimma).

As far as I know, the original Compomotive wheels no longer be ordered.

Can't tell you whether http://www.st-performance.co.uk is an official Dimma-dealer. Maybe someone here can?! Maybe Henri York?

This is 100% an official dealer Dimma, as i know: http://www.dimma.com/DimmaHome.html

stufarri

ST performance are an official Dimma dealer, the sole UK one as far as I am aware.

I am sure Henry will confrm this too.

kuuner

If so, it's a bad advert to use wrong images of a non-Dimma. The white one is definitely a Kustormorphose Turbo16 kit.

johnnyboy666

For a company so reliant on aesthetics, you think theyd have a nicer looking website :P

AlexRS2782

ST performance are an official Dimma dealer, the sole UK one as far as I am aware.

I am sure Henry will confrm this too.

Yeah this is the correct as i'm sure it's been posted on here, or if not i've seen it on other french forums, that they have contact with the main company that has the build details of the geuine cars, which allows them to reproduce the build plaques for any genuine builds :)

That said, the website isn't exactly a masterpiece to advertise the business though.

calvinhorse

Image still make dimma or dimma style wheels with the 1.9 centres

Krish

Ahh that is good to know, I was considering buying it. I like the look of the rear spolier so will definantly look into it further.

kuuner

Image still make dimma or dimma style wheels with the 1.9 centres

But they're not the same. The originals were build by Compomotive and have Dimma stamps in one of the spokes.