• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stumpyjag

Gear Stick Gator

stumpyjag

Hi, Needed a new gear stick gator and couldn't find a good second hand one so took a flyer on one of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230422857753?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

It arrived today and to say I was surprised is an understatement. For £8 delivered it is about the best piece of kit I have ever purchased, miles better than the original and even stiched in exactly the same way. I having nothing to gain out of posting this and have nothing to do with the guy selling them just thought if any one else was looking for one you know where to go now. Thanks

Lowercase

mmm i also have one from them. really good quality for sooo cheap!

stufarri

I bought 2 from these a grey one for my phase 1 and black for my phase 2, excellent quality too.

glenwah

I also bought one and they sent the wrong one (BE1) the hole was too large, sent an email and they sent me another one that was correct at no extra cost, really good company, great quality, was well impressed.