• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stef205

Wheel Stud Conversion Best Place To Buy From

stef205

Im looking into converting to studs, where is the best place to buy from and any paticualar make? and what length will be using 15mm spacers on front.

pug_ham

Afaik Miles can supply the studs & nuts from Graystone engineering whose studs & nuts I used in the group buys I did a few years ago.

Some people say they are poor quality but I've been running the same set since the original group buy without any problems on my track car but wasn't someone selling them through the group buys & discounts section to the same spec as Peugeot Sport used to use.

You don't have much choice in stud length, iirc with Graystone its either 60mm for standard wheels & those of the same / simliar offset & 80mm for up to 20mm spacers.

g

stef205

thanks i was looking at greystone tweeks do them for around £1 a stud. I'll have to use 80's on the front and 60's on the rear. I assume thread lock once the threads in the hubs are clean etc.

pug_ham

thanks i was looking at greystone tweeks do them for around £1 a stud.

I'd speak to Miles, last time I got them they were much less than a £1 a stud, just checked back & I was getting both the 60 & 80mm studs for under 40p.

Rally designs also list them but not sure on their price, less than tweeks though iirc.

g