• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
NFS

Dimma Wheels

Juttie205

St Performace do them new not cheap.

welshpug

Image or compomotive, friend of a friend i think makes wheels too as ag-speed in cheltenham.

kuuner

The originals are done by Compomotive. Only Compomotive doesn't sell them anymore. Maybe you will succeed through a Dimma-dealership. I've once tried a few years ago for new outher rings through the Belgium dealership in Luik. Didn't go fast, so i canceled the order.

I'm not sure about the quality of those imitation wheels at imagewheels.co.uk. Last week somebody told me, that they weren't that good. But that was only speaking. I don't have seen those wheels here in the Netherlands. Only the originals.

All the Dutch are buyin' them overhere, in Belgium or in France. I've you don't succeed at eBay, you can always try http://www.leboncoin.fr/

Good luck with it.

GTI6BOY

Image took over making them and very well made.

Miles

And there not too much money either

kuuner

Ah okay. As i told i don't have the experience myself. Only heard something. So it's a good replacement for the originals?

GTI6BOY

They are the same except the the compo's had dimma stamped on them where as image wheels dont