• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
vtifan

Wheel Choices

vtifan

wheels are doing my head in and want something a bit different but the 205 seems to be a bit of a dead fitment with the offset being pretty much phased out probably due also to the fact that not many replace the frankly excellent looking standard wheels.

1 want something that looks good on the car and fits without spacers with a kind of retro feel,was wanting 16' as i have slightly lower valances,the only wheels i can find that fit the bill are

1 dotz mugello 7x16 et15 not sure on these they have a bit of a retro look but quite modern at the same time know they corrode pretty badly as mate had them on golf,but my 205 not going to see salt

2 lenso bsx 7x15 et20 i love these but wanted thenm in 16' which require spacers,offset still not ideal,again corrosion an issue with these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261084552825?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15-WOLFRACE-SLOT-MAG-SILVER-POLISHED-L-FORD-FIESTA-MK-6-7-ALLOY-WHEELS-ONLY-/350580182851?_trksid=p5197.m1997&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D16%26meid%3D3636759000667893353%26pid%3D100016%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D2%26sd%3D261127134307%26

3 dont laugh now but the hotly anticipated and then pretty much ignored by all 2011 wolfrace slotmag 7x15 and perfect offset of et15,pretty similar in design to the good old speedline,stainless steel lip insert so shouldnt corrode,should fill arches a wee bit better than speedline,really rare wheel due to the fact that no one is buying them lol and due to this the price is rock bottom too win win win

any opinions on my good or bad taste welcome

i will get some links to pics up but not letting me for some reason

Edited by vtifan

Paul_13

Pics speak a thousand words. Here are the slot mags

images-2-1.jpg

Tom Fenton

Fooking slot mags! Look OK on something from the 70's, and then only as a second choice to Minilites....!

• Like 2

vtifan

Pics speak a thousand words. Here are the slot mags

images-2-1.jpg

they are the old slotmags mate there is a new model available that might be up a few 205 owners street,my toolbar is faded out or i would post links to all wheels

vtifan

Fooking slot mags! Look OK on something from the 70's, and then only as a second choice to Minilites....!

have a look at the new ones mate,you obviosly saw the name slotmag and had a flashback to your misspent youth and a jacked up anglia/cortina on slotmags lol,

not letting me post pics or links or i would have