• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
fliprio

New/pattern Panels

fliprio

Does anyone know where you can get new panels for the 205 or pattern panels?

My 205 has been involved in a rear end smack, but the body shop I went into said that they could no longer get the panels, its through the insurance so new panels is preferable, it’s going to need a new boot lid and rear slam/boot catch panel as the boot floor is slightly bent.

I have done a quick search but it didn’t come up with anything.

Any ideas?

dave richards

if you struggle i may have a boor lid here not gti though

welshpug

rear panel and tailgate without moulding not shown NFP so should still be available, give a decent dealer a call and ask if they can check warehouse/factory stocks.

fliprio

cheers guys, I will try giving a dealer a call, the bodyshop said he had phoned them and they said the parts were discontinued

Im also into classic minis and you get cat every pannel from loads of different places, so I kind of assumed there must be some patern panels around from somewhere but google didnt turn up anything :-(

vtifan

cheers guys, I will try giving a dealer a call, the bodyshop said he had phoned them and they said the parts were discontinued

Im also into classic minis and you get cat every pannel from loads of different places, so I kind of assumed there must be some patern panels around from somewhere but google didnt turn up anything :-(

hadrian did some but not a lot,wings sills front panel,bumpers,i was looking at a book yesterday and didnt see any rear parts except bumper,so if peugeot not got any then guess you may be struggling,cut it off another car may be an option