• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
arwel

Which Car Fitment?

arwel

I have a set of Mintex 1144 front pads with the part number MDB 1300. Any idea what they should fit? I bought them for my 89 1.9 205 gti but they dont fit and supplier wont take them back so just trying to work out what they should fit. They also have what look like ABS or low pad warning connectors on them. Any ideas?

Cheers

S@m

Just typed mdb1300 into google and the answer came up straight away.

welshpug

they are for a 205, but I can't remember ever seeing a set of these calipers, why wont they take them back?

arwel

Sorry, should have typed that a bit better.. I know they are for a 205 but which one I have no idea. They wont take them back because they say they will fit my car when they clearly dont. Its the second set I've had off them now which are wrong. After a lot of dicking around with them I did report them to ebay but to no avail so im stuck with them. Was trying to find out what they actually fit so i could try sell them on as their no good o me.

Miles

Same old story of the supplier selling stuff they have no idea about, + mintex as well are to blame here, These are found on base model 309 and I guess 205's with Solid disc's and I think Visa GTi's with vented disc's and hence the confusion and why you see allot on Ebay cheap listed for the 205

At the end of the day the supplier supplied them wrong so under the sale of goods act they need to take them back no matter what.

I do have either 44's or 55's in stock if needed

arwel

Cheers Miles.. I sorted another set of pads out with Peter Lloy but when im in need of some new ones I shall give you a shout. ;)