• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sharpm

Gear Lever Gaiter

sharpm

hi

im sure ive read a thread before that suggested new phase 1 /1.5 gaiters were available somewhere ?? - but cant find it.

it needs to be grey, not black, with red stitching.

anybody know who sells them ??

seen a few on ebay, but they are black.

thanks,

GLPoomobile

The ebay seller Topgaiters is very good, although as you say, he only has black leather listed.

Is yours actually a Ph1 or a Ph1.5? I don't know if the cut/shape of the gaiter is the same on a Ph1, but if you must have grey leather then I would suggest contacting Topgaiters and asking him if he can do you one in grey. I'm sure he'll accomodate you as he clearly has a vast selection of leathers and threads, so all he has to do is cut the pattern out of grey leather instead and sew it up. Might charge a bit more for a "custom" order but got to be worth it if that's what you really want.

stufarri

Topgaiters supplied my phase 1 gaiter in grey leather with red stitching (and a black one too for my phase 2) - great value too. It was the same price for the grey one too.

sharpm

Excellent thanks - i'll get in touch with them and see what they can do.

welshpug

Ask if he will do two :)