• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
swordfish210

Towbar

swordfish210

Can you get a towbar for the Mi16? all the ones i seem to find are for estates.

welshpug

yep, Pugmadnath on PSOOC had one on his 405 Executive that uses the same rear bumper as an Mi16.

do bear in mind that you will need a very light trailer if you want to tow the 205 around behind it legally, (and a trailer test...)

Jer309GTi

Another yes from me, I had a towbar on my first ph1 Mi16 :)

swordfish210
yep, Pugmadnath on PSOOC had one on his 405 Executive that uses the same rear bumper as an Mi16.

do bear in mind that you will need a very light trailer if you want to tow the 205 around behind it legally, (and a trailer test...)

I was just going to get a little A frame or a dolly trailer, Nothing heavy duty.

Mr Teflon

I removed one from my Ph1 Mi.

It's here at the top of my garden if you want it.

Mr Teflon

I'm at Oulton Park on Saturday and Silverstone on Sunday if it helps.

I can bring it with me to either track.

swordfish210

I think silverstones 100 miles from me and Oulton is 160 miles, so a bit far really. I will have it though, could you arrange a courier?

Mr Teflon

Bloody hell - I've just realised where you are - I was on Sailsbury Plain yesterday. DOH!

Courier - sure. I'll try and get a quote. PM me your address please.

Guest badboyracer3500

since when have you needed a trailer test :blink:

about 2mths ago i towed a car trailer on a 400ml round trip, i've never heard of a trailer test.

swordfish210

I passed my test in 2005 so i'll need to take the test, probably do it over the summer as i have jack all else to do :lol:

KRISKARRERA

Crikey I never knew about that! I bet there must be quite a few drivers pulling trailers illegally!

Sign in to follow this