• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
holemi

What Shade Of Red Is My Mi16x4?

holemi
post-8-134540320005_thumb.jpg..does anyone know what colour this is known as ??? as i want to get a second hand bonnet for it in the same colour!!

KRISKARRERA

I reckon thats the Cherry Red colour but the light oe lack of light almost makes it look like regency red.

holemi

yeah it was going dark at the time ...if i give you the code would you know the colour from that ??? btw(kriss) the colour is darker than yours although it doesnt look it on the photos

holemi

on the suspension turret it reads ...P3JZ..if that means anything to you :o cheers les

Jer309GTi

That looks the same colour as mine! Here's a pic of mine, do you think it's the same? I'll check to see what code mine has tomorrow, its too cold and wet to go out now :)

post-89-134540320034_thumb.jpg

KRISKARRERA
That looks the same colour as mine! Here's a pic of mine, do you think it's the same? I'll check to see what code mine has tomorrow, its too cold and wet to go out now :)

That's so weird, it's kinda diablo red and regency red mixed together!!

It's obviously a J / K reg thingy.

I used to have a J reg 1.9, registered June 1992 so a late J plate. According to Parkers Aircon and leathers were standard from April '92.

Edited by KRISKARRERA

KRISKARRERA

Ahh regency red, you can get a gorgeous shine on that colour.

Good link there, though why they've put LeMans next to cherry I don't know because LeMans was diablo red.

holemi

thought that myself :blink: isnt the lemans metallic???

Sign in to follow this