• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Doof

Where To Get Gti6 Brake Pads (Mintex 1144S)

Doof

Anyone know where I can get Mintex 1144s for Gti-6 calipers for less than £97??

Can only find these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-406-607-16V-HDI-MINTEX-BRAKE-PADS-MDB1732M1144-/220495542592?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item33568ef940

They seem to have the correct part number of MDB1732M1144 but they're a bit pricey.

Cheers,

Lewis

S@m

Maybe give Miles a PM, i bought some 1155's off him recently for zx16v calipers and the price was the best i could find.

Sam

Tom Fenton

You'll find that is about the going rate. However for what it is worth do not go near AZ car spares Wakefield, beware they are the same organisation under s few different names, they are a set of tossers, scene 1 ordered a set of HT leads for my Shogun via ebay, 12 days later no leads no contact, phone up to be told actually they cannot get them. After much aggro get a refund. Scene 2 ordered a set of 1900 205 front brakes, they send a set of 5 stud solid discs off god knows what, and a set of Bendix pads. After much aggro get them to collect at their own cost and refund me.

I have bought pads from Miles before so you could check with him.

marksorrento205

I would say give Miles a bell. He always comes up trumps with a very good deal :)

harryskid

Miles is the man! :)

Mad Scientist

MDB1628 will fit if you are using new discs, with no wear lips. They are cheaper.

c_robinson

questmead are the place for Mintex..

What Alan and Steven Brown (Father + son) don't know about braking isn't worth knowing