• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
205Rallee

Gti Wishbone Balljoint Boots?

205Rallee

Does anyone have the details of the person selling the replacement rubber boots for the wishbone balljoints. I bought some a couple of years ago and now can't find them :( No joy on e-bay either. Alternatively does anyone know which car they were off, was it a Morris 1000?

tri_longer

Not sure exactly which ones, you'll need to measure an existing one, but I have bought some from these guys before that fit without any problems. Bit more expensive than the chap that sells on ebay, but better than replacing a whole arm.

http://www.southwalesprops.co.uk/propshaft/consumables/ball_joint.htm

Edited by tri_longer

Baz

It was Philfingers that had them a while back, not sure if he still does though, try PM'ing him!

205Rallee

Cheers guys will try them both.

EZ Tutty

It's worth trying some motor factors for these, i bought some for another car a few years ago and a motor factors near me had a univeral kit with a selection of different common sizes.

BlueBolt

Not sure exactly which ones, you'll need to measure an existing one, but I have bought some from these guys before that fit without any problems. Bit more expensive than the chap that sells on ebay, but better than replacing a whole arm.

http://www.southwalesprops.co.uk/propshaft/consumables/ball_joint.htm

Anyone know the size we need?? Anyone done a guide on doing them too??