• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Karl

Headlight Conversion Help!?

Karl

i have just aquired a pair of morrette headlights and would like to fit them to my car but am unsure on how to do it could anybody provide me with step by step instructions on how to swap these or show me a feed that has already been done many thanks :D

AlexRS2782

There's this guide from the main website article page if it helps :)

http://www.205gtidri.../m-morette.html

I would dig out the original fitting guide that Morette supplied with these lights that i got with mine when i bought them a few years back, but from memory it's a very basic and badly translated bit of text with a picture of the lights on a piece of A4 paper that isn't a great deal of use :wacko:

When i fitted mine it was all fairly easy as they were supplied with all the original wiring & connectors that just plugged straight into the existing Peugeot headlight wiring looms, etc.

Edit - Importantly, are they genuine Morette's or one of the copies made in recent years, as the genuine Morettes should come with their own wiring to clip into the Peugeot connector blocks. The copies, from memory, required you to splice and fiddle with the original wiring.

Edited by AlexRS2782

Karl

There's this guide from the main website article page if it helps :)

http://www.205gtidri.../m-morette.html

I would dig out the original fitting guide that Morette supplied with these lights that i got with mine when i bought them a few years back, but from memory it's a very basic and badly translated bit of text with a picture of the lights on a piece of A4 paper that isn't a great deal of use :wacko:

When i fitted mine it was all fairly easy as they were supplied with all the original wiring & connectors that just plugged straight into the existing Peugeot headlight wiring looms, etc.

Edit - Importantly, are they genuine Morette's or one of the copies made in recent years, as the genuine Morettes should come with their own wiring to clip into the Peugeot connector blocks. The copies, from memory, required you to splice and fiddle with the original wiring.

not sure mate they where given to me by a friend thanks for the help :lol: