• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
listerboy

Dive Planes / Canards

Cameron

Was there any need for Tom to single me out?

I'm not trying to insult the OP unlike some posters, I merely asked him a question then explained why so he doesn't end up the butt of the joke again.

kyepan

i am sorry if i have offended also !! much like my self lifes to short.

yes your right i work on the lister storm gt1 gt2 and lmp cars !!!!!!!!!! more than 10 years 7 lemans, 2 daytona 24hrs, sebring 12 hour and many gt championships across the world!! started my own classic team to get away from the long hours, now work even more running cars all over the planet from goodwod revival to ......... but still love my 205s

very cool, if you can post up about your 205's and anything else you're doing that's interesting that would be great, photos are always welcome too!

EdCherry

Like I said in my first post, if you can't get it done yourself give us a shout.

listerboy

will let you no ed, will try get some photos sorted, of my 205,s and the workshop. currently have 3 mclaren f1 a 1954 ferrari monza and a gt40!! so will try work out how to do photos for here and once again thanks for all info

Liquid_106

Might save you some work here as they have templates of the products they sell that you can download / print / check fit. Even if you don't buy from them, you'll have a nice template for your own fabricator ;)

• Like 1

kyepan

will let you no ed, will try get some photos sorted, of my 205,s and the workshop. currently have 3 mclaren f1 a 1954 ferrari monza and a gt40!! so will try work out how to do photos for here and once again thanks for all info

get a photo bucket account, then when you upload, you can copy the exact link to make the pictures appear in the posts, the link is the one with the square brackets around them

listerboy

cheers all