• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
chipstick

Headlight Protectors Look Pants?

chipstick

Got myself some genuine Peugeot headlight protectors recently. Fitted them yesterday and I have to say, I don't think they look very good. The way they curl around the indicators and sit proud a couple of mm makes them look nasty IMO from the side of the car.

Anyone else think the same?

Usually headlight protectors aren't overly noticeable but obviously depends on the shape of the lights, and the 2 piece light and indicator with the single cover over both doesn't work.

Got some coming for the GTi6, I think they will be quite subtle.

MiniGibbo

Got any photos..?

sensualt101

if you dislike them that much and they are for a 205 gti do you fancy selling them? if so send me a message please? i have been looking for a set and they appear to be as rare as honest politicians lol! :D

Wes

why do people want these so bad? new headlights are cheap enough not to need them :huh:

sensualt101

why do people want these so bad? new headlights are cheap enough not to need them :huh:

its just a period genuine dealer accessory that i would like for my car!

ironically i would replace both headlamps before fitting them as both of mine have tiny chips and are from different manufacturers lol! :P

S@m

Any chance of a pic of them fitted? Never seen a 205 with genuine ones on, Phase 1 306's look good with the genuine ones on though.

Sam

Weser

I have some genuine ones on my cti I think they look ok. Gives quite a nice period look. I didn't realise they are so rare! Have to look after them.

eddie bullit

I threw some of these away a good few years ago..what a plonker!

Edd

sensualt101

I threw some of these away a good few years ago..what a plonker!

Edd

is you name really rodney? lol! :P

dale205mills

I have got three sets, one is a erg set that are on my car, another set has Peugeot and two black lines and the other set did have m and g and funny drawings that were for a mardi gra 205's but I got some thinners and took that off and they are brand new in a box. I have all so got the fog light covers but one is broke so if any one has got one spare then let me no ;)